Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Collage Art Cards



Good Afternoon everyone!

I have been super busy creating these little ACEO collages. It's quite challenging to work this small, but I love the results! They are all created on 2.5" x 3.5" heavy card stock. I used magazine clippings, acrylic paint pens (my new favorite tool), and tiny rhinestones. Each one is sealed with varnish and completed with a Certificate of Authenticity on the back. I sign and date each one.

I mail your ACEO in a clear plastic sleeve (Ya know the ones for baseball cards) to protect them from the ride to your home. I take great pride in the shipment of my products.

Why buy ACEO's?: Because they are UNIQUE, CUTE and the most affordable way to treasure art!! You can find these treasures in my etsy shop!

Have a great weekend!

Tara
www.tarastudios.com
tcatalano.etsy.com

No comments: