Friday, September 28, 2007

Blog

Hello world! Welcome to my blog. What does blog mean anyway? Where did they get such a FUNKY title for such a mundane sport. What happen to the word journals or posts. Funny how words are invented and then used in a world of many.

Just to warn you, I am not much of a writer, but I always seem to have something to say (at least that is what my husband says!). So if my grammar or spelling is off, don't sweat it. There are worse things in this world, like MSG, muffin top, trying on bathing suits, you know what I mean. Now, where was I?

I am an artist living in the warm beautiful desert of Arizona. Now, I could bore you by rambling on about how I love to paint, draw, create, blah blah blah…..but you'll learn that soon enough. I'd rather entertain you with adjectives that are not so obvious. For example, I live a holistic lifestyle (whatever that means). I’m a proud wife and mother. I’m feisty, sassy, athletic, funny, loud, obnoxious, a horrible speller, and most importantly, hungry to crush the cliché "starving artist." You are probably asking yourself, "Self, how is this crazy girl gonna do that?" Well, let me tell you while I still have your attention. Some cute boy told me to watch "The Secret" but I didn't right away. However in January 2007, I was watching the Oprah show and the theme that day was some DVD called "The Secret". Finally, a little light bulb went off inside my head (it's not always on) and I ran to the computer to order a copy of "The Secret". I watched and cried over it numerous times. I even bought it for the ones I love. Long story short, it changed my life. It sparked a fuse that has been inside me forever. I always wanted to pursue an artist career but never had the ingenuity. Well that has changed. Currently, I am open to any venue that will buy or exhibit my artwork. I just opened an Ebay store and my paintings are selling like hotcakes……well, did I tell you I exaggerate alot? Truth is, I am totally pimping out the artwork and feeling mighty fine doing it!!!!

I guess when I'm not pushing the paintbrush, I still have art on the brain. This is where you will hear all about this, that, and the other. Welcome to my blog and remember, I am always open for feedback (especially if it is funny), comments, purchases, tomato throwing, or just plain ol' hugs and kisses.

Hello world and WATCH OUT!!!!

That's all!

No comments: